Savvy Rest vs. Sleep Ez

Hi,
I spoke with the owener of Sleep Ez on Tuesday. He suggested that I visit a Savvy Rest dealer and tryout the latex bedding to see if I liked it. I LOVE IT!
I originally was going to come home and order the Sleep Ez, but the products are a little different. And of course, the price is a little different. What is your opinion on the two companies?
Thanks
Tonna

Hi Tweat,

I think that this topic from a few days ago will answer most of your questions about how their mattresses compare and my thoughts about both companies (they are both good companies that use high quality materials in their mattresses). A forum search on Savvy Rest SleepEZ (you can just click the link) will also bring up many other forum posts that discuss how they compare.

While no two mattresses will be “exactly” the same because of slight differences between the materials, firmness levels, or the cover … they both use the same or very similar materials (in the case of their Talalay latex they are both made by the same company) and have very similar firmness levels in each one so they would be “close approximations”.

As you probably know SleepEz is also a member of this site which means that I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, and service. They also have a more liberal exchange and return policy (Savvy Rest doesn’t allow returns) and as you know they have a significantly lower price which for many people would be enough to justify an online purchase vs a local purchase. Of course when you are making final choices between “good and good” then which mattress is the best “value” for you depends on all the objective, subjective, and intangible parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you but “in essence” they are very similar mattresses with similar designs that use the same or similar materials and components.

Phoenix