Sealy Autumn VW Cushion Firm Memory Foam

:angry:
I made the biggest mistake when I purchased the Sealy Autumn VW Cushion Firm Memory Foam mattress and box spring. The set was $1499 and I really thought that this was going to be the mattress to change my life. Well it certainly did but in a very bad way. I wake up every morning with my back hurting and throughout the night I toss and turn. As well, the mattress is very hot and in the summer we wake up in the middle of the night sweaty. the mattress is sinking in the middle and horribly uncomfortable. I hate it. My husband has the same issues. We are deeply regretful of this purchase.

Hi twoirrisistable,

Thanks for your comments and feedback and I’m sorry to hear that your mattress isn’t working out well for you.

Unfortunately this is all too common with major brand mattresses that tend to use lower quality materials in their mattresses that can soften or break down relatively quickly (see the guidelines here).

There are some suggestions in post #4 here that may be helpful for a mattress that has developed soft spots or is sagging (virtual or visible impressions) but the impressions deep enough to qualify for warranty replacement.

Phoenix