Seeking Mattress Input

Hi SkyFreek60,

It seems that the mistake in the description has given you some options that work to your benefit but add some extra complexity to your final choice.

The center zone would be firmer which would provide firmer support under the pelvis and the lumbar and the part under the shoulders and legs would be softer which can help with alignment. The convoluted layer would also be “somewhat” similar to a 3" layer with a softer 1" layer on top of it (assuming that the height of the peaks over the valleys is about an inch). There is more about convoluted layers in post #2 here.

I don’t think that anyone can really tell you which direction is best because it would depend on your preferences and the parts of your personal value equation that were more important to you than anything else but I can see how it would be tempting.

From a more selfish perspective … I was hoping that we would have a chance to hear some feedback about the new Tri-Comfort but that would be making your choice for all the wrong reasons :slight_smile:

From a more personal perspective … I would be very tempted to go for the Alexis both because of the reduction, you can split the layers, and because I personally tend to prefer the “feel” of Talalay over Dunlop although others in my family are the opposite and someone else’s personal preferences would also be the wrong reason for anyone else to make the same choice.

Phoenix