Select Foam Regalis Review 11 months later

My husband and I visited a local big box store to try out Tempurpedics knowing that SF was a generic version. We decided we loved the Tempur-Contour Rhapsody Breeze the most and were glad we could get it cheaper! It was well over 3k in the store. The Select Foam Regalis was much cheaper; almost 50%. Shipping was a bit of a hassle. Apparently only one person works in customer service was connecting was sometimes hard.
But we finally got it! It was the firmer model and the first couple of weeks were really firm but that was okay.
Husband and I shared same ratio when we were looking for a bed:
Side sleeper: 75%
Back sleeper: 25%
We have had it almost a year now and it is perfect. I have trouble sleeping on anything other than our mattress now. It has softened up a bit and I find that I now sleep on my back half the time because it is very comfy that way.
While there was gassing at first, it was not overwhelming and there is no trace now.
As far as temperature, it is a little warmer than a traditional mattress but not nearly has warm as other foam tops I have slept on.
My biggest challenge has been to find a pillow that will allow maximum comfort.
I hope this helps anyone looking for a mattress!

Hi loweye,

Thanks for taking the time to come back and share your longer term experience and feedback about your Select Foam Regalis … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

You certainly made a high quality/value choice and it’s great to hear that it worked out so well for you!

There is more information about choosing a pillow for different body types, sleeping positions, and personal preferences and some links to some of the better pillow topics on the forum in the main pillow topic here that may be helpful.

Phoenix