select foam

Hi pressurepts,

Given your experience (and others as well) I can certainly understand your hesitancy and lack of “trust” although once again I’m not aware of any legitimate instance where a refund hasn’t been provided even if it did involve some frustration and ended up take longer and requiring more “effort” to reach the “right” people than it should have.

The only way to know for certain how any specific topper will feel on a specific mattress for a specific person will be based on your own personal experience but if you have confirmed that they will provide you with a refund if it doesn’t work out for you and have confirmed the time frame involved that you would have to initiate a refund for the mattress and the topper then I would think it would certainly be worth a try.

I hope you have the chance to keep us up to date about how everything works out for you.

NOTE ADDED: Because of their ongoing customer service issues and delays their membership has now been terminated and I would read the warning here before considering them.

Phoenix