SelectaBed Tri-Pedic Platinum

I am considering buying the above mattress. Does anyone have any experience with this mattress or the Gold or Diamond models? Any information would be greatly appreciated.I find this site very user friendly and enjoy reading all the input from fellow members. Finally I would like to thank Phoenix for all his time and effort in the development of this website.

Hi Bedman14,

Post #9 here includes my thoughts about Rick and the different lines of the Relief Mart/SelectaBed mattresses he designs.

They certainly use good quality materials and there are no low quality materials or “weak links” in any of their designs although of course the quality of the materials has little to do with whether a specific mattress will be the best match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences).

When you can’t test a mattress in person then the most reliable way to choose which mattress may be best for you would be with a more detailed conversation with an online retailer or manufacturer who will have more experience in “matching” their mattresses to different body types, sleeping positions, and individual preferences than anyone else (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

Hopefully other forum members that have purchased one of the mattresses you are considering will see your post and share their experiences but in the meantime a forum search on Tri-Pedic and on Tripedic (you can just click these) will bring up more information and feedback about them.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding :slight_smile:

Phoenix