Selectfoam customer service

We researched many mattresses and settled on the Selectfoam Regalis. We had a very pleasant time ordering the mattress and found the sales rep very helpful. We were told that the mattress would be delivered within 10 business days. We also ordered the foundation which came a few days after we ordered. It has been over ten business days and we have not gotten an update about our mattress. We have been calling the customer service and sales departments for a couple of days. Nobody has picked up the phone or responded to our voice messages. The log in link and password links that were sent when we ordered the mattress are not working so I am unable to track the order online.

We are very disappointed at the lack of response, having been very excited to try the mattress and having had a positive experience with the sales staff. We are now in a difficult position because we have company coming to town and will not have enough beds if the mattress is not delivered this week. I had read on this forum that several people have had similar non-responsiveness from customer service, but these were clustered in a short time period, so I hoped that the problem was resolved and I took a chance. Given the lack of response, even if the mattresses are wonderful I would hesitate to recommend the company at this point.

Hi godzilla,

Thanks for your update.

I’m not sure why you are having trouble reaching them and I actually talked to them today and they picked up the phone so I’m not sure what’s happening in your case. It seems unusual and a bit of a mystery.

Recent posts (and my conversation with them today) also indicates that they aren’t behind any longer (they were behind earlier in the year) and that their mattresses are going out in a timely manner so once again I’m not sure why you seem to be the exception.

In any case … I hope you are able to reach them and find out what’s happening with your mattress and have the chance to update us and let us know.

Phoenix

I meant to post again earlier, but had guests. We did finally get a hold of Selectfoam customer service. I am not sure why we were not able to before. It seems there was some kind of mistake with our order and they didn’t ship our bed. The customer service we received was very helpful. They sent us our mattress right away and made sure that it came in just a few days. They also sent us two pillows to make up for their mistake. So far so good and the pillows are extremely comfortable too. We had a water proof mattress protector on the bed, but because it was so tightly fitted it made the top layers unable to contour. We are now looking for a waterproof cover than is a little bit looser if anybody has any suggestions. Though there were a couple of issues with our order I feel that Selectfoam was very quick to respond once we were able to get a hold of them. The product is great and we are very excited to go to bed every night! I now feel very comfortable recommending Selectfoam mattresses.

Hi godzilla,

Thanks for the update … and I’m glad you were able to reach them and find out what was happening :slight_smile:

Post #89 here has more about the different types of mattress protectors. I would make sure that your protector has pockets that are deep enough for your mattress (they will usually say the thickness of the mattress they are designed for) so that it doesn’t create a “drum effect” on your mattress. If you are right on the outside of the thickness range then I would consider using one that is designed for a thicker mattress.

Phoenix