Service and Warranty

I have been researching latex mattresses and after finding this site I have narrowed down my choice to either Arizona Premium or SleepEZ (as I live in the Phoenix area).
The biggest concern for my spouse will be customer service and warranty.
I am leaning toward Arizona Premium over SleepEZ and would like to get any thoughts or considerations regarding their service and responsiveness to questions or issues.

Both companies seem to provide the same product and warranties, therefore any information would be greatly appreciated.

For the record, I am looking at a King 3 Layer 32ILD (most likely customized).

Hi reeskid,

Both of these manufacturers are members of this site and among the best quality, value, and service in the country.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend either of them but once you have narrowed down your final options to choices between good and good it’s time for me to step out of the way so you can make your final choices based on the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you (not anyone else including me). My goal is to help you eliminate your worst choices (which you have done) and to help you with “how” to choose not “what” to choose.

Post #2 here about making final choices in reply to a similar question (about other manufacturers) may also be worth reading.

From a quality, value, or service standpoint you are in a place that any of your choices would be good ones. They both make high quality latex mattresses but the designs and options available are different and I would suggest a more extended phone call with both of them to help you make the choice that is “best for you”.

Phoenix