Shopping for new mattress

Hi Treadinwell,

I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

The only information that is missing is the materials that are used in the quilting layers (the 2" layer on top).

If this was a lower density polyfoam then it would be a little “on the edge” in terms of thickness and I would normally want to know the type and quality of the material once a quilting layer is 2" or more.

Other than this “unknown” … all the other layers look good to me and the 100% natural latex which is the main material in the comfort layer is certainly a high quality and durable material and there are no obvious weak links in the mattress. If it’s a good match for you in terms of PPP then it would certainly be well worth considering IMO.

You can see a more detailed analysis and my comments about the Saatva mattress in post #1 here and it sounds like you’ve already done a forum search on Saatva and seen some of the other comments and feedback about them as well.

It would certainly be a better quality/value choice for most people compared to the type of mainstream mattresses that most people end up buying.

Phoenix