Shopping in my area of Texas?

Hello friends - so glad I found your site. I read for a bit over an hour on the site this past weekend and have the hangover thereof :slight_smile:
We are prompted toward a new mattress by my wife’s scoliosis and a couple of compressed discs in her back. We are both mostly side-sleepers but lots of jousting about what feels good.
Our current mattress is a pretty good model from Denver Mattress retail location near San Antonio and I have been very happy with it. She however complains of waking up hurting in the mornings.

My main question at this stage is:: What shop/retailer/brick-mortar store should we visit? we live in Zip code 78132 - exactly halfway between Austin TX and San Antonio TX. It would be great if one of the locals were in your acceptable list but if not we can go to Austin. I see that Denver Mattress still [in the views of the site masters here] has some good products so we can sure hit them again.

Your suggestions are greatly valued. Thank you

Hi richardthe7th,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Austin and San Antonio, TX areas (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix