Simplified Choice Mattresses aka Disruptors, Bed In A Box, One Choice Fits All, Universal Comfort, Millennial Mattresses

Hi datwundude.

Congratulations on your new mattress purchase! :cheer:

I am glad you decided on a product from Luxi Sleep… you certainly made a great quality/value choice and I’d be curious to know which of the two options you were considering you selected As you already know they are one of the manufacturing Trusted Members of this site and like all the members here I think very highly of and consider them to compete well with “the best” in the industry.

As far as the cause of back pains goes … it could be both and more .… in general, issues with “pain” in the morning tend to be more alignment (deep support) related and issues with “pain” earlier in the night tend to be surface comfort related, As you are comfortable going to sleep on your SOL mattress you may just simply be lacking the deep support that you need to be in neutral alignment, but this is just a generalization as when it comes to pains there are far too many interrelated variables and it is difficult to pinpoint the cause. I don’t have enough information about your body type, sleeping positions or more specific descriptions of your symptoms or what parts of your body you are experiencing them to make any meaningful comments but the first step is always to determine whether your “symptoms” are from pressure issues, alignment issues, or “feel” issues … all of which could have different solutions.

Some of the forum posts that talk about fine-tuning a mattress and may help you recognize or “diagnose” the underlying cause of different types of “symptoms”, pain, or discomfort that may be connected to a mattress include … Post #2 (this is the primary reference post for different “symptoms” that people may experience when they sleep on a mattress) Post #45 (this is particularly worth reading as well) Post #2 and Post #6 here and also a Post #6 here talks about lower back pains in the morning.

I hope that this information helps you out and I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received your new Luxi Sleep mattres and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix