Simplified Choice Mattresses aka Disruptors, Bed In A Box, One Choice Fits All, Universal Comfort, Millennial Mattresses

Hi Shibadad,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing them up, as they haven’t been mentioned previously on the forum. They seem to be yet another new “simplified choice” entry into the marketplace.

They are a newer company and it was incorporated 3/18/17 in New Jersey. And even if you did find some reviews about the product, reviews or other people’s experiences in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

After about 30 days most people have an idea of whether or not a product is suitable for them, and beyond that, and especially very long trial periods like this, tends to be more about marketing.

When I performed a search on matsleep the very first item that populates is about their affiliate marketing program.

I’m not personally familiar with them, but in the brief search I’ve been able to conduct, Matsleep seems to be an exported product of China. It is an LLC in New Jersey with two registered members/managers, with a residential home location listed in New Jersey for that LLC. The business purpose is listed as ecommerce and IT. The address listed for registrant ID of their web site seems to be some sort of a warehouse complex in NJ.

I can’t speak to the quality of their foams, as my requests in their chat function were left unanswered today. But it seems that ncnc1 was able to get some specifications in this post.

As this seems to be a product imported from China, I would read post #6 here about mattresses imported from Asia and China and which may have been compressed for long periods of time in either shipping or storage before being purchased. Being sourced in China would make this somewhat of a risky purchase IMO.

Phoenix