Simplified Choice Mattresses aka Disruptors, Bed In A Box, One Choice Fits All, Universal Comfort, Millennial Mattresses

Hey Nick,

Welcome to the TMU Forum :slight_smile: ! Thanks for your question.

You came to the right place, Nick; happy to help out here. As one of the TMU’s Trusted Members, Nest Beddingis a quality manufacturer whose experience, products and service I think highly of. We spoke with the NB team directly regarding the FLIP mattress (an Amazon Exclusive product) and below in three quotes are their replies to your questions.

“Our Amazon return policy is 30 days from the date a product is received. This is to align with standard Amazon return policy requirements.”

“We were encountering technical difficulties on our Amazon listings recently, but it seems that the FLIP is now back in stock so they may purchase that mattress whenever it is convenient for them.”

“The Zinus platform bed frame will work just fine for our Amazon FLIP mattress, as our mattress policy requires at least 4” in between each bed frame slat, and that one’s listing confirms it has 3" between each slat."

If you do decide to give them a try, keep in touch and let us know how things go. Would love to hear your thoughts on the FLIP after your initial sleep trial period.

Cheers,
Sensei

Thanks, Sensei! I won’t be moving into a new apartment until the end of the pandemic, but I’ll keep you updated if I buy the bed.

Well, i’ve had the BB medium firm Aurora for over 2 months now, and ive slept with and without the topper. The leg pain (which i think is sciatica) is still a factor, and while sleeping on my back seems to lend the best result, when I wake up, I am still not fully satisfied. I still have some stiffness. It is an improvement on the firm I believe, but I just dont think its worth keeping. I will probably be looking into the 3" purple hybrid soon.

Also, my in laws have a pure foam mattress, which after 1 night of “sleep” wildly re-enforced how much I hate pure foam.

It seems that removing the foam topper did eventually solve the leg pain (which I now believe was sciatica) either that, or sleeping on the medium firm long enough broke it in, or allowed my leg to repair? Not sure, but it seems like it was the topper that was at issue. Sadly, I cannot sleep on my side or stomach on this mattress without waking with pain, and I am definitely a combination sleeper. So after a few weeks of attempting to sleep solely on my back, I am ready to return this mattress, and sadly say goodbye to brooklyn bedding after a year of attempts. They are a great company to work with, and my parents love theirs, but its not for me. I am talking to purple now about that 3" hybrid they have and will let you know how it goes.