Simply Perfect Mattress

Hi there. Wondering your opinion on The Simply Perfect Mattress. Sold by The Foam Store. In Kitchener Ontario, Canada.
The specs are
Top layer 2in gel memory foam 4pcf
2nd layer 2 in foam, 2.5 pdf and 27 compression.
3rd support layer 6 in foam 2.5 pdf and 35 compression.
Do u think this all foam mattress will provide enough support for someone 235lbs?
Thankyou

Hi Gracey,

It sounds like you have already started doing some research and the specifications of the mattress above all fall within the recommendations of The Mattress Underground. If you have not done so, you may want to look at the - Mattress Shopping Tutorial as well as. and the [url=https://mattressunderground.com/our-articles/mattress-durability-guidelines-how-long-will-a-mattress-last/]Mattress Durability Guidelines to get an idea of what to look for in a new mattress and what different components and materials to review and how these hold up over time.

It’s not possible to make specific suggestions or recommendations for either a mattress, manufacturers/retailers, or combinations of materials or components because the first “rule” of mattress shopping is to always remember that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved that are unique to each person to use a formula or for anyone to be able to predict or make a specific suggestion or recommendation about which mattress or combination of materials and components or which type of mattress would be the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort”, firmness, or PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your own personal preferences).

Please let us know what you decide to do

All the best!

Hi there. Thankyou so much for your reply. I understand what u are saying about specific mattress’s. I guess maybe I was asking if a 2.5 pcf 6 in support section would be suitable support for spinal alignment of a person weighing 235 to 240 lbs.
Thanks again

@Gracey - As far as whether it would provide you with sufficient support to maintain your spinal alignment that would require you to try it. However 2.5lb poly foam in the lower two layers and 4lb memory foam are both within TMU’s recommendation for durability when supporting high BMI individuals. Hope that helps!

• Bill

Yes it does! Thankyou