Sleep EZ Lifetime Dreams Latex Mattress

Hi pawa90,

They only sell these locally and don’t ship them across the country (they are not component mattresses and would need to be shipped by truck).

If you call them though they would be happy to tell you what type of latex they use (I don’t know myself).

You’ve probably seen this but just in case you can find some thoughts about Saatva in this thread.

The comfort and support of a mattress is unique to each person and comfort can also be very subjective so I would be very cautious about about using anyone else’s experience or perceptions on any mattress as a guideline for how a mattress may feel or perform for you.

The best possible way to choose a mattress is with your own personal testing (either on a mattress you buy or on a mattress that has a similar design and materials to one you are considering). If testing a mattress or a very similar design isn’t possible, then the next best way is a more detailed conversation with a manufacturer or retailer so they can share some insights about what you may do well with based on the “averages” of other customers that have a similar body type, sleeping style, or other similarities to you which can be very helpful as long as you are in an “average” range of needs and preferences.

There are only two comfort options with the Cotton Camilla (firm and medium) so the choice is a little bit easier although you can fine tune your comfort choice much more with some of their other mattresses.

Phoenix