Sleep innovations or Lucid?

I am 180lbs, side and face up sleeper with minor back problem. I have been reading and searching an ideal memory foam mattress.
I narrowed my search to Sleep Innovations 12" mattress with air flow which had 2.5" memory foam and air flow channel which is sold at BJs Club. Lucid is sold at Amazon which has 2" 4lbs top, 2" 3lbs middle memory foam. Dynasty Mattress had 5" hig density(i have no idea what is denisty,3lbs,4lbs, 5lbs). All are in similar price range.
Which one will be a better option for my need?

Hi myarkin,

You can read the guidelines I use for memory foam mattresses in post #10 here.

The Lucid uses more than an inch of 3 lb memory foam which for me would exclude it.

You can read my thoughts about Dynasty in post #4 here (and the links it includes) and I would use the same guidelines. As you can see … I’m not sure how trustworthy their specs are.

With Sleep Innovations I would need to know the density and thickness of all the layers to make any meaningful comments but generally they also wouldn’t be my first choice.

Only your own personal experience can tell you how suitable a mattress is in terms of what I call PPP (Pressure relief, Posture and alignment, and Personal preferences) based on your own sleeping experience. No matter what you pay … if a mattress isn’t suitable for your needs and preferences then it would have little value to you. If you don’t have a chance to test a mattress first before you buy it … then the knowledge and experience of the merchant that is selling it and their ability to give you some guidance into making the most suitable choice for you (not for them) becomes very important.

Some of the better quality and value memory foam options that I’m aware of that may also be worth looking at and that are sold by manufacturers or retailers that have the knowledge and experience to give you some good guidelines are listed in post #12 here and IMO there is better quality/value available to you than any of the choices you are looking at.

Phoenix

[Post deleted by moderator]

Hi faraday,

I’ve deleted your post in this thread as it violated the rules of this forum as “self-promotional.” It is also odd that for your first post you reply to a post that is over three years old, that your post linked to a “promotional” web site, and your reply was neither meaningful, informative nor contributive, and that you are using a disposable email address from Germany on a forum that focuses on mattresses in North America. As the moderator of the forum when I am in doubt I tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to advertising or promotion.

Phoenix