Sleep on Latex | Firmness

Hi shubox56,

I appreciate your desire for knowledge B) , but you’re chasing for certainty and definitive answers in areas for which there are none, and you’re attempting to define comfort and predict how a mattress will feel based upon specifications and interactions that you may not completely understand (even the best mattress designers are often surprised at how particular combinations end of feeling). You’re making suppositions of comfort/support about products that you haven’t even tested, and for me to engage in hypotheticals based upon such suppositions about how a product might feel for you isn’t possible, constructive, nor helpful. However, you may be interested in the monozone properties of latex briefly outlined here.

In the end, only your own personal testing of a mattress will be able to tell if you are comfortable and if the product is suitable for your particular needs. The best advice I can provide is for you at this point is to actually try something similar to what you’re considering at a local retailer, or follow the advice of a manufacturer like SOL, and be sure to become familiar with any potential return/exchange policy before making a purchase just in case things don’t turn out as well as you had hoped.

Phoenix