Sleep Science 9" King Latex GL on sale at Costco

Hi LatexQuest,

If you can find out the information listed here about this mattress and post it on the forum I’d be happy to make some comments about the quality/durability of the materials and the mattress as a whole.

Latex of any type is certainly a durable material but it appears that there is some quilting in the cover and I would want to know the type and thickness of the quilting foam or material. If all the other materials are latex and there isn’t more than “about an inch or so” of lower quality/density materials in the mattress (you could check the law label to confirm whether there is any polyfoam in the matttress) then there would be no weak links in the mattress but I would still want to know the type and blend of the latex to make more meaningful comparisons with other mattresses.

I’m also not clear about the price you mentioned because it’s very different from the price listed on their site which is much lower.

You can see my thoughts about Plushbeds in post #2 here. I would keep in mind that their “sale” prices are always in effect so this would be their “regular” price not a “sale” price (see post #9 here) and I would make some careful “value comparisons” with some of the other options that are available to you.

Phoenix