SleepEZ, SleepLikeABear, DIYNaturalBedding Encasements/Covers

I have seen alot of feedback on this forum regarding SleepEZ’s 4 way zippered stretch non quilted cover. I am looking to get feedback from anyone who has used this product, or had experience with any of the below:

Sleep Like a Bears non quilted covers (either the cotton and bamboo, or just bamboo one, links below:
Cotton and Bamboo:
https://sleeplikeabear.com/zippered-bamboo-cotton_mattress-cover
Bamboo:

Or the DIYNaturalBedding non quilted cover:

Any feedback or real life experiences would be appreciated. Looking at getting one of these to complete my DIY setup.
thank you!

I own the SleepEz 4-way stretch cotton cover (12") and it is very nice for the price. No complaints at all and it was just what I was looking for (unquilted without any wool). I’ve literally rebuilt my DIY mattress over 50 times, trying various different configurations and the cover has held up quite well without any issues.

I don’t have experience with the other covers you linked to, but they look fairly similar to the SleepEz cover.

Thank you for the response. Your response echoes a lot of what I have read regarding the sleepez cover. Anyone out there have experience with any of the others?
Thank you

Hi smeagol108,

This topic has some information about stretch knit covers (and post #8 here has some feedback about the mattresses.net cover).

Phoenix