Sleeping Beauty Kristen matress

We are looking for a new mattress and have looked quite a few places. We have found the Sleeping Beauty Kristen at sleepys to be the most comfortable for us. I am looking for any comments, reviews of the mattress and if there are any equivalents sold a any other stores. I dread going back to Sleepys and really don’t want to give them the business as they are way worse than a car salesman. But we did really like the mattress. We tried every mattress in there.

Hi dirtrider180,

The first place I would start is post #1 here which will give you all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make good mattress choices. It will also help you avoid the worst choices including major brands or any brands which don’t provide any meaningful information about their mattresses along with chain stores who are more focused on making a sale than they are on educating you about how to make better choices or giving you information that you can use to make meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

Once you get to step 3 … If you let me know your city or zip I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix

I am located in 06762

Hi dirtrider,

You have some very good options within reasonable driving distance that are listed in post #2 here :slight_smile:

Phoenix