sleeping organic&foam sweet foam questions

Hello,
I’ve been researching sleeping organic and foam sweet foam, and I can’t seem to find if their talalay latex is manufactured by radiom(spelling?) If you know this information it would be greatly appreciated. I have narrowed my search between the 2 and trying g to come to a final decision,any input you can offer of these 2 will be appreciated also.
Regards,
Interest in Latex customer

Hello latexinterest,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

FoamSweetFoam sources their Talalay from Radium. As for Sleeping Organic, I’m not sure who makes their Talalay, but they do use an old video and some photos from what was Latex International, so perhaps their Talalay is from Talalay Global. You certainly could place a phone call to them to confirm if that information was important to you in your decision-making process.

I think highly of both Sleeping Organic and FoamSweetFoam and both of them are members of the site and if you have talked with both of them then you certainly won’t go wrong with either one as a final choice. They both use high quality materials in their mattresses and offer similar options for configuration.

Phoenix