Sleeping Organic

Hi Popz,

Thanks for adding the additional comments … I appreciate them as well.

I talked with Sleeping Organic when you originally posted and they told me how they usually ship their layers so this must have been an unfortunate since they usually tape the plastic bag shut.

I think that both of these are good suggestions and I’ll mention them when I talk with them next (and I’m assuming you will as well).

All mattresses and materials (including both Dunlop and Talalay latex) will break in to some degree as the foam layers lose any of their “false firmness”, the wool quilting compresses a bit, and the cover stretches and loosens a bit as well. I would generally suggest waiting for at least a couple of weeks before considering any changes to a mattress unless it’s absolutely not possible. Even the process of your body adjusting to a new mattress can change how a mattress feels over the course of the first few weeks because your body will have a muscle memory that is used to a learned alignment from your previous mattress (see post #3 here).

I’m looking forward to any additional updates you have the chance to share over time.

Phoenix