Sleeptek Euro 4 Mattress

Hello I was just wondering if you have any opinions or have seen any reviews of the Sleeptek Euro 4 latex mattress? We are switching from a Stearns and Foster mattress that is way too hot with its pillow top and saggy. We have been testing Latex mattresses and are considering the Sleeptek. It is expensive but seems comfortable in the store. I have been unable to find any reviews on this mattress and wondered if you have any info on them. Thank You

Hi McIntaggart,

A mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of the materials inside it so what name is on the label really means very little if you know the materials and components inside it.

The Sleeptek Euro 4 includes …

4" of medium or firm Dunlop latex
4" of soft, medium, or firm latex middle layer
2" soft layer
organic cotton jersey knit zip cover with 2 lbs/sq yd of wool

It can also be designed differently on each side for a couple with different needs and preferences.

All the materials are high quality (latex is one of the highest quality mattress materials) and it also has a design that can be customized for each person. This type of design also allows you to replace or exchange layers which gives it good flexibility both initially and down the road if your needs or preferences change of if one layer softens before the others. You can see some feedback about the Sleeptek Euro 4 in this thread as well.

It’s a great quality mattress with a good and very flexible design but I would make some careful value comparisons with similar mattresses so you are confident that it’s the best match for your personal value equation.

Phoenix