SO CONFUSED

I live in Atlanta Ga and need some advise, been reading and shopping for weeks. I want to know where to buy a good mattress but want to be able to test it or at least compare it to something if it is online. I am leaning towards memory foam or latex in a King Size. I like medium to soft as I am a side sleeper, used to Sterns & Foster pillow top. Tried the Temp Cloud Luxe and liked the firmness. Any stores in Atlanta you would recommend or websites you would refer. Thanks LC

Pheonix had a list of stores around Atlanta and Macon in This post

Hope that helps!

thank you so much

Hi LC,

Benstar has already provided the link to the Atlanta list (thanks Benstar :)) so you have some good options to test different mattresses.

There is also more information in post #13 here about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between different mattresses.

Post #6 here also has more about the pros and cons of memory foam vs latex but the choice of materials will really be a matter of personal preference based on which one your testing indicates you tend to prefer.

Phoenix