soft and cozy wool blanket recommendation

thank you very very very much for your informative website.
is there a soft and cozy wool blanket brand you can recommend or is it ok to get a no-name brand on eBay and hope it is decent quality?
thanks again

Hi Jane Doe,

I don’t get too many questions about blankets and it’s certainly outside of my area of expertise, but there is more information about wool and wool toppers (I know you were looking for blanket information, but just in case someone is searching the forum for wool information) and how they compare to various foam toppers (at least in very general terms) in post #8 here and in posts #3#6 here. There are some additional comments about wool toppers and a list of some of the better sources I’m aware of in post #3 here. Many of the wool topper suppliers in that post will also provide blankets, and they can serve as an excellent resource for what to look for in a quality wool blanket. I prefer to deal with companies that are “experts” and experienced in dealing with wool products, as there are huge variations in the quality, processing and methods of joining wool fibers (weave, felting, needle punching…) together that really make a large difference in quality, comfort and durability – even if you’re just planning on stacking them on the floor (as I assume if you’re still looking to sleep on them on the floor, per your previous posts).

Phoenix

thank you very much. this forum has been extremely helpful :slight_smile:

Hi Jane Doe,

Thanks you for the kind words. I’m glad you’ve found the information presented here useful.

Phoenix