Southeast Mattress Mfr Reccomendations?

Exhausted with the perfect mattress search! Just returned a Serta I series that wallowed and humped like most innersprings do after several years but did in less than a year. Almost decided to try another Serta or the Saatva and luckily found this site! Read the suggestion of going with a local manufacturer and found one in the 35124 zip that’s close to me called Royal Bedding. Any other suggestions or feedback on RB?

Hi clegg,

I know Tom and Royal Bedding well and think highly of him. You can see some of my thoughts about him in the Birmingham list in post #57 here and in other forum posts such as here and here as well but if I was in the Birmingham/Pelham area they would be the first (and probably the last) place I would include in my research.

Phoenix

Pheonix,

Thanks so much for the recommendation on Tom and Royal Bedding! They are great! Almost walked away with the MT Choice, http://www.royalbeddinginc.com/mattresses/mattresses-latex-mattresses/mountain-top-choice, but wanted to compare other similar all latex options from other manufacturers that may save a little money. It was over my budget of 2k and i’m willing to drive a little to save $500-1000, Huntsville, Montgomery, Atlanta, etc… Any suggestions?

Hi clegg,

Subject to the guidelines here …

The Huntsville, AL list is in post #2 here.

The Montgomery, AL list is in post #2 here but there aren’t many options in the area.

The Atlanta, GA list is in post #2 here.

There is also a list for Columbus, GA in post #2 here.

Phoenix