Specialty Stores in Atlanta 30519

Phoenix
I have rarely run into a forum and a source of so much information I would not have known existed. After going to a couple of furniture stores in the Atlanta area I have become frustrated…
We are sleeping on a 15 year old beauty rest that over the years has seemed pretty great. it is now passed its prime and is beginning to reflect both our sleep and how we feel during the day.
I knew I could not be the only one who found the lack of product knowledge on the retailers part alarming considering the potential value of the purchase.
My question is - do you have a reccomendation for a retailer in the 30519 zip ? I don’t have the desire to buy a bed I have not tested in person -regardless of how many positive reviews can be strung together.
I appreciate the help towards a better nights sleep.

Hi BG,

Thanks for the kind words … and welcome to the forum.

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … I would start with the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Once you’ve read some of the basics about mattresses and materials … then the better options and/or possibilities I’m aware of in the Atlanta area are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix