St. Louis Region

Thank you for providing this valuable service. You mentioned Verlo in St. Charles, MO and I am thinking of visiting it. Do you know, whether after its sale, you still recommend it? Do you know of any new places in St. Louis are which would be worthwhile visiting. I have been studying the site for a couple of weeks now and am very impressed (and have learned so much). Again, thank you.

Hi cgilsinan,

While I don’t make specific recommendations … I would continue to consider them as a possibility yes. As far as I’m aware they are still transparent about the type and quality of the materials in their mattresses which is the most important factor in deciding which companies to deal with and means that they will be able to provide you with the information you need to know make an informed choice and meaningful comparisons with other mattresses (see this article).

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses in terms of comfort and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences), quality/durability and the useful life of a mattress, and all the other criteria that are most important to you.

I update the forum lists as I become aware of any new information that would be relevant and the St Louis list is up to date as far as I’m aware (it was last updated on February 9th of this year).

Phoenix