Stearns & Foster Estate Chasity Plush Queen

Does anyone have the exact specifications on this mattress for each layer and have any recommendations on an independent manufacturer in Arizona or a place who has free or low shipping costs? I know an innerspring is not the best but with my budget concerns I am looking at latex with inner spring.

Hi Justin42284,

Unfortunately Stearns & Foster / Sealy doesn’t provide information aout the quality/density of their materials to their retailers and the comfort layers are generally lower quality polyfoam which are the “weak link” in these types of mattresses … which is the reason I would suggest avoiding them completely (see the guidelines in this article). You can see the layer details of the Twila here (which is the same as the Chastity) and as you can see there is about 6" of questionable quality polyfoam in the top layers of the mattress.

I’m not sure where you are in Arizona but if you are in the Phoenix / Tempe / Tucson area then post #4 here includes the better options in your area I’m aware of. You have some great choices including three of the manufacturers that are members of this site and have some of the best quality/value in the country.

Phoenix