Still enjoying my T&N 10, but need to upgrade pillows and bedding...

Hey all. It’s probably been 3 years since I logged in and I’m still sleeping on my 10. I am moving so I’ll be tossing my crappy metal bedframe and sleeping on the floor for a while until I replenish my funds spent on the move. In the meantime, I’ve rediscovered my love for down pillows (I slept on a very high quality down pillow from 2005-20010) and need to find a new one… not too fluffy as I prefer to sleep on my back or stomach… but I don’t want it so flat that I can feel the bed.

Additionally, I wanted to get a new comforter set and I’ve just been browsing JCPenny’s Pres. Day sale to see if there is something I want. I remember this forum having a section for bedding but now it seems to just be mattress discussion. So I hope I’m not breaking some rule I don’t know about, by posting this here.

I welcome any of your suggestions for online (or in NYC) sources for decent quality pillows and bedding. I am looking to spend at most $150… I know that’s a lousy budget but I figured before I just buy a generic bed set from JCPenny on clearance I wanted to see if there were any suggestions from the folks here.

Thanks!

Hi maskedrose,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m guessing that means your Tuft & Needle mattress – I’m glad it’s still performing well for you.

No, you’re not breaking any rules! There is a pillow thread here that you may wish to browse through with its links. There’s also a sheet and bedding thread here with quite a few links. If you scroll to the bottom of the component post here, you can find some nice DIY pillow options that may be of interest to you.

I don’t maintain a listing of pillow suppliers in certain areas, but there may be forum members here who have their own experiences with stores in the NYC area that they would like to share with you.

I hope that helps!

Phoenix

Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

Hello maskedrose,

You’re welcome!

Phoenix