stuck in Edmonton

Kayla,

A post that says …

isn’t helping anyone and only discourages someone else.

There are thousands of people that have successfully purchased a mattress in Edmonton (and Calgary) and to be blunt you are not a good source of guidance or a reliable source of advice and I would strongly encourage you to stay focused on your own efforts.

Phoenix

oh oops that is kind of strange i clicked on recent topics,also why does my profile say “buyer beware” underneath it?ok off to my topic and search then.

Kayla,

I’ve switched your posts (and my replies) to a new topic of your own so that your “advice” doesn’t get mixed in with other information that is more reliable and helpful.

Because you added it to your profile.

Phoenix

you’re right I know nothing of mattress buying ,(and sorry nothing about forums,my apologies)but i did read all the info …Ive had some bad experiences with big retailers…its hard to trust sellers again.
but i will forge ahead and try to follow the steps to get where I need to go.
anyway you could tell me about dorimer if I get the foam specs? They were ok and not as high priced as the others…I am sorry I don’t understand as much as you do.And you know I paid 4400 for the tempur i guess paying close to 7,000 for a bed and adjustable is reasonable if I have to.
thanks sorry for the posts I am new to forums
K

Kayla,

If you post them in your other topic then I can certainly make some comments about them.

Phoenix

thanks not sure he will give them but i find out later this morning ,he has been very transparent so far.and that is nice.