Suggestions for Split King (Eastern King) sheets?

Hi. Just ordered a SleepEZ 10000 Split King mattress to be used with a Reverie adjustable bed in “dual” mode. I have been looking on this forum for suggestions for sheets. Just wondering what people on the forum who have this configuration are using and where they bought them?

I’ve looked at the hardtofindsheets website and their sheets look like they might be good. The pockets on theirs look to be the right size for a 10" deep mattress. Just wondering if anyone has some experiences with split king sheets that they would like to share?

Thanks

Hi Elseven,

There is some general information about sheets and bedding in post #7 here and the posts it links to that may be helpful.

While you can order twin XL fitted sheets and a king top sheet and king pillow cases separately … a split king sheet set is more difficult to find. There are a couple of sources for them in post #26 here (one of which is the hardtofindsheets you already mentioned).

Hopefully some of the forum members that have purchased split king sheets will see your post and share their comments and feedback about what they are using as well.

Phoenix

Take a look at the Clara Clark split king sets on Amazon. They’re really inexpensive but seem to be wearing well and fit our Flobeds split king with out a problem. We’ve had our mattress and sheet set since January and will order another set when these wear out.

I have a similar setup and I was able to pickup some pretty decent sheets at bed bath and beyond. I think they were around 400 thread count 100% egyptian cotton and they were sold as individual pieces so I was able to buy twinxl fitted sheets, a king flat sheet, and pillowcases separately.

I also ordered some sheets from llbean that were rated as great sheets but I haven’t tried them yet they were also sold as individual pieces.

Here is the review that mentions these llbean sheets: http://thesweethome.com/reviews/best-sheets-new/

Thanks for the advice. Bed Bath and Beyond is a store my wife likes to shop in, so we’ll probably check that out first.

@gw208, I looked at the Clara Clark and they seem to be for deeper mattress depths?

@jermy4, did you find the pocket depth of your sheets matches well with your mattress depth? It looks like their twin XL has a depth of 15". With the 10" depth of the mattress, do you think 15" is too deep?

Thanks

@jermy4, well I read the review at the link you posted for the LLBean and it was pretty impressive. The price was reasonable to take the risk, so I ordered a set. I’ll let my wife pick out another set at a store of her choosing, but at least at this point we can use our new sleep system once it arrives. I’ll update with my thoughts once we get a chance to try everything out. Woohoo, can’t wait!

My mattress is only 10" deep and both sheet sets are made to accommodate much thicker mattresses but they both have elastic all the way around them on the fitted sheets so it’s not a big problem, you just push the excess fabric under the mattress and the elastic helps hold it under the mattress.