Support for Ultimate Dreams Eurotop

We are going to buy the Ultimate Dreams Eurotop in a king size. What is the best support for it…metal frame or box springs? I currently have 2 twin size box springs for my current king mattress. I’ve heard that with the 2 twin sizes, it can cause sagging/valleys in the mattress. This is what has happened with our last 2 mattresses and I want to make sure we have the right type of support for when we order the new one. Thank you!

Hi trixieb239,

There is more about the different types of support systems that are most suitable for different types of mattresses in the foundation post here. Either of the options they offer would work well (the Simple Life foundation here or the Genius Hi Rise frame here).

Other similar types of foundations or frames including wooden slat foundations that provide even non flexing support under the mattress would also be fine. I would avoid using a box spring (which have springs that flex inside them) under a foam mattress unless it’s a specific part of the design of the sleeping system.

Phoenix