Sweda 11" latex near Richmond. VA

My husband and I found perfect mattress in Seattle, then relocated to Richmond, VA.
It is the Sweda 11" latex by Lady Americana?
We cant find a retailer anywhere! Willing to drive few hours each way
For the record, Sears is no longer doing business with Lady Americana.
Thanks!!!

Just use their retailer locator on their web site.

They currently do not show any retailers near Richmond, VA. You can contact the company at 800-597-5191 and ask them as well in case their web site is not up to date.

Hi jrsnyder101,

I checked the Lady Americana website retail store finder and it doesn’t look like there are any stores within 500 miles of you that carry Lady Americana or Sweda mattresses.

I’m not sure which specific Sweda mattress you purchased, the specifics of the materials and components inside it, or where you purchased it from but it’s also possible that it may have been a special build that was only available from the specific retailer you purchased from (which I’m guessing was here). If this is the case you may need to contact them and see if they can ship the same mattress to you in Richmond and ask them about the shipping costs that would be involved.

If you are also open to looking at other mattresses that are available in the area that may be in the same general category (I’m not sure if your mattress is all latex or is a latex hybrid mattress because the description at Mattress Depot doesn’t include the specifics of all the materials and components in the mattress) … then the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Richmond, VA area (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your specific criteria and the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #5 here.

Phoenix