Technogel Europe

Hello, i know i said 1-2 days but now it’s 1-2 month … I need time to really appreciate this mattress. So what can i say ? 1st think i notice is that i wake up earlier from the 1st day i use it maybe 10-20 minutes earlier. I use a “dawn simulator”, i wake up normally without any pain but earlier. 2nd when you go to bed you notice right away the freshness of the mattress and pillow thanks to the gel ! The heat is very well conducted. 3rd it’s a very heavy mattress not easy to move it every day. When i tested it on the shop the firm version was on a new bed frames, so for me it was not to firm. At home i have an old (20 years) wooden bed frames that was designed for a child use so my weight + the mattress it’s too much for him i think. So now i will search a new bed frames but i don’t know if i should take a classic one or a new like this one. What do you think ? Which one could be the best to have my couch a little bit firmless ?

I really love this mattress so he deserve to have the right bed frame.

Let me know what do you think.

Hi NRJ,

Both of these can be adjusted for firmness in various areas under the mattress to fine tune the mattress so if that would be something that you would find useful then they would both make good choices. They both have some additional flex under the mattress so they may change how the mattress feels and performs compared to what you have now or what you tested the mattress on in the showroom.

If your mattress is already a good match for you and doesn’t need any further fine tuning then it may be less costly to use a rigid slatted base that provides firm non flexing support under your mattress but can’t be adjusted.

If you think you would benefit from the more flexible and adjustable base in terms of PPP … then one of these could be a good choice.

Both of them also have the ability to adjust their positions which can also be a useful option either for sleeping or as a convenience for watching TV, reading, or working in bed (see post #3 here about adjustable beds).

Ultimately it would be a choice based on your preferences and the importance of being able to do some fine tuning to your sleeping system.

Phoenix

As i said my mattress is a little bit too firm so i think using this one will help me.

http://www.komfort-wohnen.ch/home/fr/index.php?s=sommieratassedeluxe

Price is 400USD with 5 years warranty.

Thanks a lot for your help, i will let you know after some weeks of test with this new frame.

Hi NRJ,

While I’m not familiar with pricing in Europe … it certainly sounds like a good value option to me.

Phoenix