Temperpedic Cloud Supreme breeze 2.0 + Temperpedic ergo power base Need opinion

Hi Joey,

For the most part Tempurpedic uses good quality materials in their mattresses but there are certainly other options that would be better quality/value choices than Tempurpedic which tend to be overpriced compared to other memory foam mattresses that use similar quality/density materials that may be just as suitable, just as durable, and better “value” choices (see post #2 here).

I’m not aware of any unusual issues with the Tempurpedic adjustable beds relative to other adjustable beds but once again they probably aren’t the best quality/value adjustable beds that are available.

I would treat the purchase of an adjustable bed and a mattress as two separate purchases so you can decide which one of each you prefer and make apples to apples comparisons with each of them instead of being locked in to a combination where you may prefer either the mattress or the adjustable but not both (unless of course you would purchase the same mattress and adjustable from the same source if you were buying them separately anyway or you are receiving a discount for buying both that would make purchasing the combination purchase worthwhile for you). If a mattress works well on one adjustable bed then the same mattress will “work” just as well on any adjustable bed.

There is more information about choosing an adjustable bed in post #3 here and the main adjustable bed topic that it links to that can help you choose an adjustable bed based on price vs features comparisons and also includes some retailers that you can use as good sources of information about the features of the adjustable beds they carry and as pricing references as well (in post #6 in the main adjustable bed topic). Of course there are many other sources as well and prices can change on a regular basis so I would also include some internet searching in your research. I would also keep in mind that online advertised prices are often price controlled so make sure you call the stores you are considering to find out their best prices rather than just looking at websites.

The Tempurpedic mattresses and adjustable beds have a manufacturer’s warranty and the mattress warranty would be valid with any adjustable bed that was structurally capable of supporting the mattress and the people sleeping on it (see their warranty here) so if a retailer you are purchasing from says that your mattress or adjustable bed wouldn’t be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty then it normally would mean that they aren’t an authorized Tempurpedic dealer and I would avoid them.

Phoenix