TEMPUR-Cloud Elite with flood damage. Need help!

Our area recently flooded and we ended up with a few feet of water in our house. The water barely crested our box spring, but the bottom of our mattress did get wet and after further inspection had mold on the bottom egg crate of the Tempurpedic mattress. This particular mattress has 2 different egg crates on the bottom and 2 different memory foam layers on the top.

I am trying to find an egg crate that will match up close enough to the molded one so i can get my bed put back together. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am attaching a picture that I took of the bottom crate that shows what I am guessing are serial numbers for each section on the mattress.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: Looks like the attachment didn’t work. I uploaded the pic to Imgur http://imgur.com/a/cgUyM

Hi JaridH,

Your pictures are probably larger than the maximum limits for forum image attachments (see here) and you should be able to attach them if you reduce the size to less than 2000kb and to a maximum of 800 x 800 pixels for the width and height. If you don’t know how to reduce them or if you have any other difficulties then you can also email them to me at the contact email at the top right of the page and I can reduce the size and attach them to your post for you as well.

The component list here includes the better online sources for polyfoam that I’m aware of and there are also some comments and comparisons in post #4 here and post #6 here that may be helpful as well.

I don’t know the density of the polyfoam in the bottom layer of your mattress but something in the range of about 2 lbs density should be fine. I also don’t know the ILD/IFD of the Tempurpedic bottom layer or whether they can cut a thicker layer of polyfoam into a convoluted surface but the convoluting wouldn’t be particularly important anyway and they should be able to help you choose a layer that would be a reasonable approximation of the Tempurpedic polyfoam layer you are replacing.

Phoenix