Tempur-Pedic Rhapsody Breeze Comparisons

I just joined the Underground after much research. My wife and I like the feel of the Rhapsody Breeze and the Grand Bed. The Select Foam versions seem to be very appealing. I’m looking for any helpful advice, other possibilities and feedback.

Thanks

Hi bkd,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

The first place I would begin is post #1 here which has the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice and also includes a link to some of the better online memory foam mattress sources that are among the better options I’m aware of (which includes Select Foam).

Phoenix

Thanks, I’ve read thru most of your suggested homework and it has been very helpful. Selectfoam seems to offer a trial that would be difficult to pass on. That along with the financing and listed product quality, I’m wondering what other comparable options in this price point are available. All others seem good but may be missing one of the listed variables. Trying not to overlook someone.

Hi bkd,

Outside of local options that may be available to you (if you let me know your city or zip I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of) … post #12 here has some of the better online memory foam sources I’m aware of.

Phoenix

Durham, NC 27705

Hi bkd,

Post #6 here has the list of better possibilities in the Raleigh / Durham area I’m aware of.

There are also some good options in the Greensboro / High point area listed in post #2 here if you are open to a little longer drive.

Phoenix

Here is my update. Ordered the Selectfoam Regalis HD, king, after much research and the helpful insight of MUG. So far so good. Received the mattress today. Set up was easy. Virtually no odor except for the baby powder. Bed seems to be a very close approximation to the Rhapsody Breeze from simply laying on it. Keep in mind that I have not actually slept on either, but have layed on both.

I will update on results later.

Peter at Selectfoam is top of the mark. Very helpful, friendly and accessible. Everything that he has told me has been correct.

Shipping and everything else thus far has been as promised.

5% MUG discount plus the current Selectfoam sale makes for a nice discount.

Hi bkd,

Thanks for the initial feedback … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I agree with you that Peter is great to deal with as well. He has surprised me on a couple of occasions when I called to ask a question fairly late at night and thought I would be leaving a message and he has answered the phone in person.

Phoenix

After one night, this product seems to be as advertised. Sleep was interrupted by the kids for a while, but once that was resolved, myself and my wife were both pleased with the bed.

I don’t know what kind of edge support this bed has but it holds up very nicely, not sinking like many when you sit on the edge.

No odor.

The Coolmax cover seems to work very well and feels nice. Neither of us got hot at all. Temperature regulation seemed better than our old innerspring.

I’'ll try to check back in with an update after some more time on the Regalis HD.

First post, hi!

Was the MUG discount on top of the $100 off they have now?

Yes, but not if you financed with them.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Only three nights in but this mattress is proving itself well so far. Our old mattress was pretty bad so I am reluctant to give all of the credit to the new one.

It is a great improvement at any rate. If the Regalis provides the durability that is expected, it is a great value and is and from my perspective, everything as described from Selectfoam.

Hi bkd,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi bkd. What are your thoughts on the mattress now that you’ve had it for several months? I’m considering the same one.

Thanks!

The bed is great. I love it. My wife loves it. The cover on this bed really helps regulate body temperature. It shows no wear to this point.
This has been a very good buy for us, thus far. Our experience with Peter and Selectfoam was great. I recommend.

Thanks for the update!! Very helpful!!!