Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Equivalent: Brooklyn Bedding vs. SelectFoam

After spending a number of hours absorbing all of the great info this site has to offer, my wife and I hit the local mattress store to test out some memory foam beds. We’ve decided that the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme fit our needs the most. I weight 140 pounds and my wife about 120 so hopefully the 4" density should not be an issue.

The question I have now is ordering between Brooklyn Bedding (Cool Supreme) or SelectFoam (Cirrus Supreme). Does anyone have any feedback of one company vs. another?

My comparison:
Warranty: Brooklyn Bedding has 20 years vs. Select Foam’s Lifetime warranty. I know Phoenix you mentioned that warranty isn’t everything, but it does factor in some what into our calculation.
Returns: Brooklyn Bedding (120 days) vs. Select Foam’s (90 days).
Price for a CalKing: Brooklyn Bedding $1399 vs. Select Foam’s $1699.
Construction: Brooklyn Bedding (1.5" 4LB Gel, 3" 5LB Memory, 6.5" 2.17LB HD Foam) vs. Select Foam (2" 4LB Gel, 2" 5.3LB Memory, Unspecified HD Foam).

So far I am leaning towards Brooklyn Bedding for the cost savings and return window. I do like Select Foam’s lifetime warranty though.

Anyone care to share their experience?

Hi Joebob73,

I don’t have personal experience sleeping on either one of them but post #2 here may help with making final choices when you are down to “good vs good” and there are no clear winners. Both of them are members of the site and have a great return policy in case the mattress you you purchase isn’t as good a match for you as you hoped for so it would be difficult to make a “mistake”.

Phoenix

Joebob73,

I just purchased a cool luxe from Brooklyn Bedding and they were very helpful in answering all my questions. I ordered on a Saturday and the mattress shipped Monday from Arizona. I live in Ohio and it was delivered Friday. Comparing to the tempurpedic cloud luxe the Cool Luxe it is just a tiny bit softer to my wife and I. I was in the same boat as you with my choices down to BB and Select Foam. I choose BB because they seemed to answer my questions faster. I thought if they respond quick now I should not have any problems getting one from them if I ever have a problem or want to return. Plus they were cheaper. That’s my personal experience and opinion. I don’t think you can go wrong purchasing from either of them.