Tempurpedic v. Icomfort

Hi MajorMetal,

Verlo is a Regional factory direct manufacturer which makes a wide range of different mattresses including innersprings, latex, and memory foam. Because they are a manufacturer … they are much more open about the materials that are in their mattresses which of course is the best way to know the quality and value of a mattress. They tend to have better than average value and are certainly a better choice than the mainstream outlets or brands. Their are many references to them in the forum (a forum search on “Verlo” will bring them up) and I usually list them as one of the better possibilities in areas where they have an outlet. The knowledge and service levels at most outlets are generally better than average but this can vary from outlet to outlet as you can see in post #18 here. In most areas … they would represent some of the better “local” value.

Bemco is a licensing group and each factory that uses it builds their own mattress and attaches the Bemco name to it. Once again … the particular quality or value of any mattress will depend on the materials that are in it but the better manufacturers will provide you with this information. A forum search on Bemco (you can just click this) will bring up some more references to them as well.

There may also be some other good options near you depending on where you live and if you let me know the city or zip where you live I’d be happy to let you know of any of the better factory direct outlets or better sleep shops I’m aware of that are within reasonable driving distance.

Phoenix