Texas mattress makers vs restonic healthrest tempra gel

First I’d like to thank Phoenix for this great site! I was getting very overwhelmed searching to find the right
Mattress. I have learned a great deal and now feel much better about making a purchase. We started
Local and found we liked the feel of the temple from Restonic health rest. Thanks to the info found here, we
are excited to visit Texas Mattress Makers this Weekend to see what they have to offer.

Any thoughts or suggestions on which company offers the better quality memory foam and value for a reasonable price?

Thanks
Stacey

Hi Stacey4275,

In general terms Texas Mattress Makers is a member of this site which means that I think very highly of them and I believe they compete well with the best in the industry. Having said that … there is more about the most important parts of the value of a mattress purchase post #13 here. Which mattress would be the best value for you always depends on specific comparisons between mattresses (regardless of the name of the manufacturer) based on which mattress is more suitable in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences), the durability of each mattress … which means you need to know the type and quality of the materials inside mattress you are considering (see this article), and on all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Phoenix