Thanks everyone for your insight. I'm trying FloBeds and will report back.

The thought of making a high ticket purchase online is nerve frazzling at best, but reading this forum and others for several months has given me the confidence. I’ve ordered the vZone Eastern King. I’m a 6’2", 255 pound male with chronic lower and mid back pain, and sometimes shoulder pain as well. After speaking with me personally, Dewey at FloBeds overrode the firmness selector tool provided on their website and recommended and even firmer Superfirm over Xfirm layer combination to customize the mattress to me.

Can anyone tell me if they’ve had particularly good results with the FloBeds vZone sleep system?

Thanks

Hi flux100,

While I don’t have any personal experience with their vZone … I can tell you that zoning can make a difference with body types that are more difficult to “fit”. The advantage of the zoning system they use is that it can be customized to each person because each person is unique in their body type and sleeping positions and the type of zoning that can be most beneficial to them.

You can see some general comments about zoning in this article and in post #11 here.

As you know … FloBeds is a member here and I think highly of the quality and design of their mattresses and the service and guidance they provide to their customers.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix