The Best Foundations or Base for a Latex or All Foam Mattress

Hey xjxkx,
Welcome to the TMU Forum :slight_smile: .

Sounds like you’ve done a good bit of homework and have made decisions on what your preferences are for an adjustable base. For those consumer subscribers who may be doing the same research, I’d like to add insights from a similar topic, Went Shopping post #3 , Phoenix offers good insights for adjustable base shopping: “If you are considering an adjustable base, it would be important to check with the manufacturer or retailer of your current mattress to make sure that the mattress is suitable for use on an adjustable base and that using an adjustable base wouldn’t damage the mattress or void the warranty. In general terms … foam materials such as latex, memory foam, or polyfoam along with most pocket coils are “bendable” and flexible enough to use with an adjustable bed but thicker layers of firmer polyfoam or thicker mattresses may not contour as well to the different positions and in some cases the constant bending can affect the durability of the foam so I would always make sure you confirm with the manufacturer or retailer that your mattress is suitable for use with an adjustable bed…Since most of the well known adjustable bed manufacturers are reliable … I would choose between them based on price and features comparisons that include the features and benefits that are most important to you. The adjustable bed thread here (READ: much info on features to consider) has more information that you can use to make price/features comparisons between the more popular manufacturers and also includes some links to some sources you can use for pricing reference purposes (there can be a wide range of prices for the same models from store to store).”

Good luck on your search and keep us posted on your progress.
Cheers,
Sensei