THE CHRISTELI MATTRESS COMPANY

I have just recent gone on the Christeli website after about 2 months. I saw changes such as the following:
The trial period is 40 days for a memory foam mattress.
The will give you a refund if you do not like the mattress during the trial period.

According to a service representative that has always been their policy and I am thinking of another company. I had even written to you about the company. At the time the trial was 90 days and there was no refund just a one time exchange. I wanted to purchase a mattress from them, but now I am concerned if I am dealing with the right company. Do you have any information on Christeli mattresses that will let me know if I have the correct company. I had been interested in their Astoria or Madeline memory foam mattress. Thank you.

Hi cinn,

You can see some of their past return policies if you go to the wayback machine here. At different points that I can see on June, 2013 there was a 30 day free return policy here, and on Dec, 2013 a 30 day exchange policy here (no returns or refunds), and on August, 2014 a 30 day policy here where you had a choice to return the mattress and pay for return shipping or exchange it for a different one for free and on Oct, 2014 40 day return policy here (which I believe was current at the time this post was written) and you can see in post #2 here that at one point they also had the option to pay an additional $29.95 if you wanted a return option when you purchased the mattress.

ADDED: Since this time they have also had a 40 day exchange policy here (exchange only) and a 50 day return policy here and Since Dec, 30th, 2015 until now (Jan 10th, 2016) they have had a 50 day exchange policy.

I don’t remember them having a 90 day trial but of course it’s possible they did at some point and I just don’t remember and it wasn’t captured by the wayback machine.

Christeli is one of the options in in post #12 here which includes the better online memory foam options I’m aware of but some of the others have longer trial periods so you may be thinking about a different company.

Phoenix