The Search For My Next Mattress (Greensboro, NC)

Hi SleepEasy,

These definitely use high quality materials and IMO are good value. As you mentioned they only make one but at least it’s good quality/value.

If these are their Green Choice mattresses, they are only carried at some of their stores and they don’t make them but import them from China. As you can see here … I would tend to avoid them.

While the foam is not my favorite type or highest quality of gel memory foam available (I don’t believe it will be as durable as other types that either mix the gel as a liquid or use much finer particles that are more evenly dispersed) … there is no doubt that this is great value and the base layer is very high quality as well. Compare this for example to the Serta Insight here which uses a very similar construction except much lower quality base foam (1.5 lbs) and it’s clear that this is great value. It also is very similar and compares well to the Ultimate Dreams 10" gel mattress here which is among the best values in the country.

Value is always about the quality of the materials relative to the price you pay along with the options and benefits that come from dealing with a particular manufacturer or retailer as well and If you have tested it for PPP and it works well and it fits your personal value equation … I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it at the price he is asking, particularly if he is there to back it up if you have any problems with it.

I think it’s a great find :slight_smile:

Phoenix