These are the mattresses I'm looking at...

Brooklyn Bedding - Signature or Aurora
Indigo Sleep - Classic Custom
Sweetnight - Island or Breeze

Do you experts have any preference of these? I’m looking for a medium-firm feel that has some sinkage but more of a “sleeping on” and not “sleeping in”. Other suggestions are appreciated. Trying to stay around $700 to a max of $750.

Hi soaplady99.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the mattresses you’re interested in. We are unable to make the choice for you, as only you can feel what you feel on a mattress; people with different body types, sleeping positions, or preferences can make very different mattress comfort choices from each other. So you’d first need to do some narrowing down based on your preference of materials, needs, and the other parts of your Mattress buying personal value equation and things that are most important to you.

Whatever business you’re considering, I would always confirm that any retailer or manufacturer that you wish to visit is completely transparent (see this article ) and also make sure that any mattress that you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here . I would recommend you check out our tips for identifying a great mattress outlet if you haven’t done so already!

NikkiTMU