Tired of Sleeping on 9 year old hammock

Hi meyerba,

I would definitely call them to find out which model it is because whether it’s a good “deal” or not would depend on which mattress it was and on how it compares to other similar mattresses that are available to you. It’s most likely one of the Pure Latex Bliss hybrid mattresses which they list on their site which are the Balance and the Vitality. You can see their specs in post #2 here.

I would also make sure that you do some careful and objective testing on the mattress to make sure that it’s a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) because no matter what you pay for a mattress … if you don’t sleep well on it then it would have little value to you and most floor models are a final purchase and don’t have any exchange or return options.

While a floor model can be good value … it would depend on whether you are comfortable with buying a somewhat “used” mattress that many others have lay on and that also has no warranty. I would also check it carefully to make sure there are no obvious defects in the mattress or the cover.

Phoenix