Topper for 13" Dreamfoam Memory Foam Mattress?

Hello,
I recently bought the aforementioned mattress. This is my first time sleeping on memory foam and i am honestly finding the mattress to be to firm for me. I went to the local store and layed on the cloud luxe for a while and liked it a lot. But nothing compares to actually sleeping on it for a while, and i am finding the Dreamfoam to be a bit firmer than the luxe. I am coming from a Sealy pillowtop which was the most comfortable thing in the world, but began to develop the huge divots where we slept. Is there a topper you would recommend in this situation?
thanks!

Hi jimmy462,

I think the first thing I would suggest is some time becasue your mattress will go through an initial break in period as well as you will go through an adjustment period when you change your sleeping surface. Post #2 here and post #2 here should be helpful.

If it becomes clear that the long term feel and performance of your mattress is too firm for you … then post #2 here and the ones it links to will help you decide which topper may be best for you.

Phoenix