Torn..wife hounding me

Based on my research on this forum I have narrowed it down to the Tuft and Needle 10" or the Dreamfoam 12in1. I can’t decide at all and my wife is making get the matress tonight. :cheer: :angry: :lol: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi Mstrlucky74,

That’s certainly a tough choice and it may come down to how you feel about the ability to customize a mattress vs the ability to return it.

When you are down to final choices that are between “good and good” and there are no clear winners or obvious “mistakes” then post #2 here may be helpful.

Phoenix

Thanks.

Sorry phoenix. How would compare this to the 12in1?

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Dreams-Latex-Mattress-Comfort/dp/B006FLUIB4/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1WE5GGH1MDNHGTKWS5VT

Hi Mstrlucky74,

The mattress you linked is a latex/polyfoam hybrid that uses a 3" Talalay latex comfort layer. It’s a completely different type of mattress and would be an apples to oranges comparison vs a mattress that used polyfoam in the comfort layers.

You can read more about the pros and cons of latex in this article.

Phoenix

Seems talas latex is a better material than polyfoam!!!

Mstrlucky74:

Which direction did you decide to go? T&N or Dreamfoam?

Will decide when wife gets home tonight . I think the latex will be a better choice but it’s more $$$.

Wife does not really want to spend the extra $300. Trying to convince her it’s well worth it and the mattress will last long than the others, thanks.