Tuft and needle

After a lot of research I am biting the bullet and going to try one of these bed in a box deals. The one that I am going to try is the Tuft and Needle. I have only ever bought mattresses from the big stores so this should be interesting.

I would love to hear some input from others that have tried this mattress.

Hi Jamel,

There is more information about the new breed of online mattress that I call “simplified choice mattresses” in post #1 here and there is more about the specifics of the Tuft & Needle and some of the other simplified choice mattresses in post #2 here in the same topic.

A forum search on Tuft Needle (you can just click the link) will also bring up many hundreds of forum posts with more comments and feedback about it as well.

The Tuft & Needle is certainly one of many good quality/value choices but I would keep in mind that while other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would be very cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (see post #13 here).

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix!